Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Too Good To Be True?

So at the last dance I met this guy named kyle, he's from Gastonia stake.

What can I say, this guy is just plain amazing. I just don't know how to put it but we just 'click'. I've never met someone I've felt more connected to, not even my old BFF Melissa, or any of my other close friends.

We share so many more interests then anyone else I've met before. We love the same books, movies, and most of all music. We both love many many artists and genres of music, we even both secretly think one or two of madonna's songs are actually good. We both also have our nerdy side, we know what Warhammer 40k is, magic, and D&D and we don't care how 'nerdy' they are. We even share the same kind of fashion sense and like the same types of hairstyles. We both also love foreign film, food, and want to travel in some of the same places. We both also share similar ideals, and experiences. We've both been through the depression fiasco, in different ways but with similarities. He knows what it's like to have those special down days. He also is a guy who likes to cook and sew!! Two things I've always liked... and in a GUY!! He's also planning on helping me learn about guns and shooting, something I've always secretly wanted to learn.

In short, me and him are becoming FAST friends, which actually scares me because I'm afraid it's all too good to be true.

No comments: