Saturday, January 3, 2009

Down? Not Really.

Everytime I feel like it's my chance, my turn. It turns out for naught, it's really someone else's chance, someone else needs it more. So I'm left giving up what I never had, yet again, and move on.

I move on and learn more, but still wonder, why not me? But in the end, what's it matter anyways :)

______________________________________________________________________
Soundtrack of my life
______________________________________________________________________

Notes: ( ) = english version of foreign song, [ ] = eng translation of song title, 'or' = alt. song

Pt1

1. Brand New Day - Fireflight 'or' Deliver Me - Sarah Brightman

2. Halo - Haley James Scott

3. High Rise - Ladytron

4. Ludi Invalidi (Dangerous and Moving) - t.A.T.u.

5. Pale - Within Temptation

6. Broken - Seether

7. Goodnight - The Birthday Massacre

8. Breathe No More - Evanescence

9. Polchesa (20 Minutes) - t.A.T.u.

10. Everybody’s Fool - Evanescence

11. Dying In The Sun - The Cranberries 'or' Almost Lover - A Fine Frenzy


Pt2

1. Imaginary - Evanescence

2. Valentine’s Day - Linkin Park

3. Memories - Within Temptation

4. Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley

5. Are You The One - Within Temptation

6. Empty - The Cranberries

7. Close Friends - Adema

8. Destroy Everything Touch - Ladytron

9. Cry For You - September

10. Gomenasai [sorry, or forgive me] - t.A.T.u.

11. Dust In The Wind - Sarah Brightman


Pt 3

1. Disturbia - Rihanna

2. Stand My Ground - Within Temptation

3. Falling Down - The Birthday Massacre

4. Unbreakable - Fireflight

5. Wild Child - Enya

6. No One Like You - Sarah Brightman

7. Craving - t.A.T.u.

8. Not As We - Alanis Morissette

9. Athair ar Neamh [Father in Heaven] - Enya

No comments: