Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Resolutions Update!

1. Become closer to the friends that I do have
2. Become a good role-model for my sisters
3. Get some ABS
4. Be happy
5. Continue to become a better person
6. Go on some dates with at least 3 different guys.
7. Perfect my talents, stop hiding them
8. Spend more time with my family

______________________________________________________________________
1. Is going amazingly well, in fact.. too well!! Idk what it is but i'm even having people come to me and try to get closer now instead of the other way around. I have people constantly txting and iming me, it's pure madness! But I love it! I want be friends with people, I want to reach out and touch the lives of others, I want to bring smiles to faces. I want close friends :)

2 & 5. Going good, I'm trying to change my mannerisms. I want to be kinder, and gentler, more loving. But I also want to retain my own outstandish personality, I want to be loud, and crazy, I want to be strongly opinionated. It's hard to balance the two, but I think I'm starting to find my way.

3. Ya.... I haven't even begon on that one.... oooh booooy.

4. Overal I'm pretty happy, but can I stay mostly happy throughout the year? who knows.

6. Welll idk... is tomorrow a date or is it not? It's hard to tell.

7. Eh, I need to pick up a paint brush soon..

8. Me and my fam have been playing rock band together, and yes it TOTALLY counts!

1 comment:

Spencer and AnnaMarie said...

I love you! You ALWAYS make me happy!